Last updated: 1/23/2021
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which we will promptly update online and provide upon request. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address that you provide.
- Other information such as interests and preferences that you provide.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- To fulfill your order.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
ViVealth is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. ViVealth has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online and ensuring that all personnel conducting work on behalf of ViVealth:
- Only have access to information necessary to complete tasks they are responsible for (e.g., printing a shipping label or responding to a customer service email inquiry) as ViVealth follows the principle of least privilege access,
- And are properly trained on safeguarding confidential information.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you as well as allow the functions within our website to work (e.g., shopping cart).
If you want to disable tracking cookies, you can also do so by accessing the settings of your internet browser. For more information, please visit your browsers’ help documentation:
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there are fields that are not required and leave them blank if desired. Some information is required to support you and/or fulfill an order (e.g., a method to contact you to answer a question, or a shipping address to send your order to).
If you have already agreed to share your information with us in the past and wish to no longer share this information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
ViVealth will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties unless required to, to directly perform our services (e.g., sharing your shipping address with a shipping company). We may also need to do so if legally required (e.g., to comply with legal request from federal, state or local government, or if ViVealth were to be acquired by another entity).
Right to Know and Right to be Forgotten
You may request to know what information ViVealth has collected about you by submitting a request through our Contact Us form, or via mail to our mailing address (ViVealth LLC #101, 35 Manchester Rd, Ste 11A, Derry, NH 03038). ViVealth will require some verification to confirm that you are who you say you are to fulfill your request.
You may also request that your information be deleted from ViVealth’s systems and that ViVealth request that its service providers (e.g., payment processor) to do the same. If there are legal or other reasons ViVealth can not delete some, or all, of your information, ViVealth will notify you of what is being retained, why and for how long (if applicable).